Elewa is a company that is transforming the way education is being delivered in order to make it meaningful and enjoyable, through creating education solutions and providing consultancy.
ELEWA TEACHING ASSISTANTS.
- Help teachers in preparing teaching and learning activities.
- Carrying out formative assessments.
- Help with marking and grading students' assessments.
- Generating reports on the performance of the students as well as progress.
- Operation of technology in order to manage to operate the Elewa app for marking and doing reports.
- Effective social communication skills.
- Be collaborative and able to work with teachers.
- Be committed and self driven.
- Be resourceful and be able to work with the available conditions/ context of the school.
- Must be adaptable to the conditions of the school.
- Must have problem solving skills in order to manage the issues on schools among teachers that may arise and be able to come up with valid ideas to solve them.
- Be innovative and creative through using available resources and where they are not available, the ETA should be able to improvise.