Emerging Global Leader Scholarship At American University 2016
The American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2016 is mainly focused on high intelligent foreign students who desire to under go an Undergraduate Degree in United State of America and you must be fully devoted to positive civic and as well social change. The American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2016 is available for applicants who are interested to upgrade their resources, depressed communities in his or her country home.
Scholarship Eligibility / Requirement
Preference will be given to:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to Leadership, Volunteerism, Community Service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- A minimum 95 TOEFL iBT, 7.0 IELTS or 600 paper-based TOEFL
You are NOT eligible to apply if:
- You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another country.
- You are enrolled in or have already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or the United States.Scholarship Target
The scholarships are targeted to international students from any country who are not U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or dual citizens of the U.S. and another country. Preference will be given to international students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and under-represented global and socio-economic backgrounds.
Scholarship Host Institute
American University, Washington DC, USA
Scholarship Study Area
Any Undergraduate Study Offered at the American University
One (1) Scholarship is available
- The American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2016 covers all billable American University expenses (Full Tuition, Room and Board).
- The Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2016 does not cover non-billable expenses such as Mandatory Health Insurance, Books, Airline Tickets and Miscellaneous Expenses (approximately U.S. $4,000).
- It is renewable for a total of four (4) years of undergraduate study, based on continued satisfactory academic performance.
How To Apply For The Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
To apply to the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, applicants must complete the Online Scholarship Application Form and Submit required supporting documents by 15th December 2015 or at the latest, 15th January 2016.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for The Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2016.